6th International Clean Out Your Inbox Week – January 21 to 25
- Are you struggling to keep up with the increasing volume of email you receive?
- Do you get constant email interruptions?
- Would you like to get your inbox under control?
Email, and all of the demands and pressures it brings, will only increase this year - 2012 saw email volumes increase by at least 10% and this year is likely to see the same level of increase.
So why not join us next week as one of thousands of smart professionals who embrace the 6th International Clean Out Your Inbox Week, an event founded by Marsha Egan of InboxDetox in America? This is a golden opportunity for you (and your organisation) to get your inbox empty and under control at the start of a new year - go from email overload to an empty inbox!
All you need do is take advantage of one or more the following opportunities during Clean Out Your Inbox week, starting Monday 21 January.
- Check out the daily tips and hints on the Facebook page at Emailtiger
- Read a useful article each day at the blog at /blog
- Join us at one of our webinars; - Getting a Grip on Email - (Mon. 21st – 12 to 12:30pm)and/or How to Get (and keep) Your Inbox Empty in 2013 (Wed. 23rd – 2 to 3pm)
- Download the free Report on The 8 Critical Impacts of Email & Information Overload
- Listen to a free mp3 interview about Email Overload between NZ’s Time Management ‘Queen’ Robyn Pearce and Australia’s leading Email Strategist Steuart Snooks
Let’s work together next week to make 2013 the year you really get control of email overload and use best practice practices to improve your personal and workplace productivity. We’ll have prizes, lots of fun and it’s (mostly) free.
Of course, just let me know if you have any questions.
All the best!