CEO answers "How do you stay sane with little to no free time"?
When asked “How do you stay sane with little to no free time?” Eric Rea, CEO of Podium says;
- Start your day early
- Enjoy who you work with and have fun
- Schedule in time to relax
- Get the inbox to zero by the end of every day
I was glad to see that that Eric listed the first 3 of the 5 Golden Rules of Best Practice Email Management that I teach in all my presentations . . .
- Only check email at specific times
- Turn off new email notifications on your phone & computer 3
- Keep the Inbox Empty
How many of these do you achieve on a daily basis?
See the article at http://for.tn/2oGQuGg