I help busy professionals to get control of their e-mail so they have more time to focus on their real work . . . without feeling they’ve missed something.
You know when you . . .
- have a constant stream of new e-mail, inputs and interruptions . . .
- you’re getting too much e-mail . . .
- have an overloaded inbox . . .
- handling e-mail takes too much time out of your day . . .
- you’re struggling to keep up with all the demands . . .
- you worry about what you might be missing . . .
- you’re not sure where to file or store e-mail . . .
- you feel you’re always being reactive rather than proactive?
Well, I'll help you fix that . . . permanently!
What you’ll learn will halve the time, double your results and triple your productivity when using e-mail . . . seriously!
How can I help you to Get Control of Your E-mail?
E-mail Coaching for you
As a busy professional, you may struggle to find time for training and/or prefer the flexibility and a tailored learning experience that 1:1 coaching offers.
Training workshops for your team
Despite the fact that e-mail is one of the most broadly and frequently used applications, most people never received any formal training in its use! Until now!
Speaker for your conference
Are you seeking a presentation for your next conference that is practical, relevant, memorable and will have a genuine impact on the day-to-day operations of your organisation?
The WWW of Mastering Your E-mail
Our experience shows that there are 3 key strategies needed to get control of e-mail and use it in a highly productive and effective way. This White Paper explains each of these strategies.
Download a copy now and start your journey to mastering your e-mail.
Listen to Steuart's interviews on the 3 key strategies needed to master your e-mail
Which level of the e-Mastery model are you located at right now?
Watch this short video to learn more about the e-Mastery Model and identify which level you are at right now.